Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Christies term 1 goals

Christie’s term 1 goals

My first goal is a school goal it is to get in the top 15 for cross country I will achieve this goal by going for a run every 2nd day I will achieve this goal by the end of the term.
Evaluation
I have acchieved this goal I did get in the cross country

My second goal is a personal Goal is to have a tidy desk because last year it was really messy. Hopefully I will achieve this goal by the end of the year.

I didn’t acchive this goal but I don’t think I need this as a goal because even tho I have a messy desk I don’t loose any thing

My third goal is to be really confident on the recorder I will achieve this goal by the end of the year because I will be able to play Twinkle twinkle little star.
I have allready achieved this goal and its term 2

No comments: