Thursday, June 28, 2007

Here is my term 2 goals

Christies term 2 goals!

My first personal goal is to train for the cross country because I want to stay fit and try my hardest I will do this by doing 2k every second day or a run around my block I will try do this with a friend because it will motovate me, I will record this in my home learning and see if I have improved on my work.


My second school goal is to know my decimals in maths because I struggle in maths. I want to get better at rounding the decimals. I will complete this goal by the end of the term. I will try to put my hand up in class for a question and practise this at home a number of times a week I will record this by getting a friend to give me a test at the end of week 8 and also have this in my homework book.

Another school goal is to improve on my basic facts and start to learn my division. I will acheieve this goal by getting tested a number of times a term. I will get my parents to help me and time me so I can see how much I improved I will be more confident at the end of this term with my basic facts and division.

No comments: