Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Term 3 Goals

Here are my term 3 goals

My first goal is a personal goal my goal is to practice my running I will do this by running once a week I will do this by running around the block I will do this by having a a chart in my diary saying once a week to go for a run because I want to stay fit I will no I have achieved this because I will have lots of goals.

My second goal is to look after my belongings because ive been losing my belongings recently such as my poloflece I will do this by making sure every day I will check my desk and chair and I will hopefully not lose anything.

My third goal is to read more because I haven’t been reading much. I will achieve it by writing in my dairy every day so I know if I have achieved my goals I will also read for 15 minutes before I go to bed.
Also I will always make sure make sure I always have a book to read.

No comments: