Monday, July 23, 2007

Christie
Team 14
Fendalton School
168 Clyde Rd
Fendalton 8053
Christchurch
New Zealand


24 July 2007


Dear Tania,

My name is Christie and I have just read the book “Unbelievable” and I really enjoy Paul Jennings! The Busker was my favourite story out of the series. I have a few questions for you.

Why is a taxi so important? If you liked someone you wouldn’t say I don’t want to go out with you unless you pay for a taxi. Another question, does money buy happiness? In your case I think it does. Is it that hard to just walk and since you think it is so hard why don’t you just pay for the taxi?

I thought the story was really sad. If you were in the boys’ shoes I think you would of paid for the taxi. You probably have already read the story because you’re one of the characters, but do you know how cool tiny and the busker were? The busker was really selfish but as soon as he won he lotto he became kind and generous and gave everyone to make friends. People didn’t care about him all they cared about was the money.

Tiny was the only one that was loyal to the busker. So Tania just remember money cant buy happiness?



Yours faithfully,





Christie

No comments: