Friday, November 9, 2007

Key Competency Reflection

Perseveres:
Because I have become more persevering to stuff that I have been very nervous and frightened but i still did it, and I felt great after it.

Using language, symbols and text:
I think I have become more neater in my school books.

Respectful:
Because I share, I'm friendly, i never give up, respects other peoples property.

The arts language:
I'm really proud of myself because i was the Alain in our wearable arts.

Inquiry:
Because I've been doing inquiry and I have found some useful info.

Flexible
because i have been doing lots of things at the same time

Goal setter
Because I have been doing goals at school and i have achieved most of them

self responsible
Because I am a good responsible leader and i am responsible for my learning.

Respectful
I respect peoples belongings and i respect other people in the class.

Active listener
because I'm always listening and I'm not usually off task

Can put things to use
when i work or hear something interesting I remember it and can put it to use.

Self motivated
I am self motivated because im always trying to beat what i have done.

No comments: